Friday, October 2, 2009

32/365



The last thing I thought that would happen today was that I would meet Dolph Lundgren. But, holy crap, that's exactly what happened. The little child that watched nothing but he-man and she-ra cartoons was screaming "It's He-Man! It's He-Man!" the entire time. I just waited while a bunch of dudes took pictures with him, which he graciously continued to do, and then it was my opportunity to jump in. I was the only girl there getting a picture with the guy and so I kinda just blurted that out. "Geez, I'm the only chick here." Word vomit. But, Dolph seemed to take it as something funny and responded "I know! We need more of them over here!" or something along those lines.

I'm glad this week is over. It's been fun but a huge headache with how the system and organization of it is run. That was the most intense festival I have ever worked.
So, I saw in no particular order:
Gentlemen Broncos
Zombieland
Trick r' Treat
Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassuss
A Serious Man
Universal Soldier: A new beginning
Daybreakers
Down Terrace
Stingray Sam
Dread
Human Centipede
Metropia

I should have seen more, but I also am a working girl. I got to see quite a good batch though and I got to film Mike White and Sam Rockwell up close and personal for the Alamo "don't talk" segment. Quite a happy time. But, extremely tired. Now I work for the next 6 days in a row. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment