Thursday, October 22, 2009

52/365



I took my brother around today to get a lot of business done for his sake. So, while trying to find a place to get his hair cut, we found a small Japanese restaurant called Odaku Sushi in a strip mall. Surprisingly, everything about it was very authentic. They even had a portion of the restaurant set up in the way they are in Japan. Our food was incredible and too much for our stomachs. My dinner came with the many sides and special things that they give to you in Japan that never is given in bigger or more mainstream Japanese restaurants. The music was J-pop and the waitress and the Sushi chef were both Japanese. It just felt like a complete get-a-way in the middle of stip mall hell. But, wow. It was incredible.

One funny thing though was that there was a very small portion of Korean food on the menu. Hence the korean sign behind me. I guess were over on the "korean" side? I should have taken a picture of the other side of the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment