Thursday, December 24, 2009

115/365





'Twas the night before christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. 


My Family is at my house and when you get us all together, it gets loud. It's like everyone tries to out-talk each other. It's rather funny, but for any non-family, probably nuts. I understand why Stephen doesn't like coming to any of my family events. We are both quiet and reserved compared to our families. So, I understand where he comes from. But, I enjoy it at least the few times a year that we all get together. It seems I'm one of the few who actually enjoys and looks forward to seeing my family.  My full family. Maybe it was all those German get together's growing up. I feel lucky because I got to know my Great Grandma and Grandpa. And love them as much as I love my grandparents. I miss those big christmases at the farm. 




No comments:

Post a Comment