Thursday, December 10, 2009

99/365



I got a new 50mm lens. It wasn't intentional either, which is strange. Stephen is getting a new 7D camera for christmas and he's going batty buying all these extra things for the camera. (He's mostly using it for the video function, not the still camera function)
So, he bought a 50mm lens but somehow bought two on accident. I went ahead and got the lens as a christmas present from him in exchange for a 1TB hard drive. So, it was more of a trade off than a christmas present. Whatever. I love the lens.

This was taken with that lens, but Stephen hated the bags under his eyes. So, he asked me to photoshop them out and I went a bit batty. Now I feel like this is a bit overdone and waxy looking in a way. I don't have a good photo of us really and this is as close as I'm probably going to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment