Wednesday, February 24, 2010

177/365


This was my 2nd attempt at doing the glitter challenge. In Flickr, you can join groups and these groups have mini challenges. The group titled "Use your face as a canvas" has a challenge every week. This week is using glitter on the face. You do your picture and then post it to a thread and each week a winner is picked out of the bunch. So, this may be a weak one, but I hope it can at least be in for the running for best glitter photo. 

I've been on a Ki-Duk Kim kick the last few days. I've watched 3-iron, Time, Breath, and Samaritan Girl. I've already seen Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring and The Bow. I'll be watching Dream, Address Unknown, and The Isle next. He's a pretty amazing Korean director. 
You wonder what I do in my spare time? Yep, watch nothing but movies and take pictures. 
I must be the most boring person alive. 
I also wish that I would get a placement soon. I'm ready to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment