Friday, November 27, 2009

89/365



Warning: scanning your face with you eye open leads to temporary pain and blindness in one eye. Don't do it. This one was fun to do though. I guess I owe that bad Elisha Cuthbert movie a nod for inspiration. Haven't seen it, but the buried alive thing doesn't seem very fun.

We went and saw New Moon tonight. I just want to smash my head into the wall continuously for hours knowing what these die hard twilight fans are going to see in the next film. A baby that eats her from the inside out and a werewolf that is 18 will choose a mate in her baby. Something is wrong with Stephanie Meyer. I read all the books on the planes to and from Japan last year. I left each book on the plane for whatever person got my seat after me. Hopefully they were delighted.

I have my nerdy obsessions, so I'm not going to judge the obsessive twihards. But, it's a bit unnerving they are so young and are looking to Edward Cullen as an attainable character in a man. That's the scary thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment