Monday, June 28, 2010

301/395 Eff today


Everything is getting packed. My camera is snug in my travelers backpack while everything else is being put into their spots. Two suitcases, 1 travel backpack, and 1 computer bag. I feel like I'm overpacking. Actually, I'm sure I am. But, that's ok. 

The reason my picture is less than a happy bye-bye photo is because it seems Austin is giving me an early going away present. My car got fucking stolen. Less than 40 hours before I board a flight to Japan, my stinking car was stolen. How's that for a great situation? I'm glad I didn't leave anything in my car and all my belongings are inside and safe with me. Who knows. Something will happen at the airport or my flight will crash. Please pray for me. 

Today sucks. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment