Tuesday, June 29, 2010

less than 15 hours...


I will be arriving in Kansai in around 36 hours from now.  I will then be taking the train for another 70 minutes into Kyoto where I will meet my housing agent and he will be taking me to my apartment. This is definitely going to be a long and hard trip. I'm ready though. 
So, it may be a while before I update anything including my 365. I'll take pictures, but those won't be available to me to upload for a while. 

Things are gonna go fast from here on out. I can feel it. I hope that my trip is smooth and easy. I'm a bit worried about it otherwise. 
Much love to everyone who actually reads my blog. I know I'm not exactly the most interesting person in the world, but I do appreciate any traffic that comes through whether it be strangers or friends. 

:)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Danica! I enjoy the extra little details you sometimes put on your blog that aren't always included on your facebook 365. Can't wait until we see you again! -Brittany

    ReplyDelete