Thursday, April 15, 2010

220/365


I messed around with preset actions tonight. Honestly, I didn't really enjoy those and started fidgeting and making my own. This image was all over the place. After two hours of just farting around with the look of the image, I settled on this one because I'm too tired to go on playing around. Yawn!
So, I apologize for it's lack in enthusiasm. Especially in my face. I just kind of wanted to play around tonight.

I'm off to Florida early Friday morning. My lovely other half has been making the rounds on the festival circuit with his short film. He just got accepted into the Cannes Independent Film Fest in France. I don't think he'll be going, but he's been going to all the U.S. festivals.
I get to accompany him this time and I'm using the opportunity to go to Disneyworld for the first time in my life.
So, my 365 will probably be late and most likely just a lot of candid shots. I like those. Life at it's most "real."

Ok, bed time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment