Friday, April 16, 2010

228/365 Don't go chasing waterfalls/tweaked


I experimented with a tutorial, but did it my own way. So, please go easy on me. It's a bit awkward, but I'm trying and learning as I go.
A lot of people seem so schooled in photoshop it's ridiculous the things they can do. I should have learned this in college, but never did. So, I'm learning at my own pace. It's fun and difficult at the same time.
I'm somewhat satisfied because it halfway came out what I had in my mind. That's all I ask for.
:)


I took some suggestions from my friend who graduated from SCAD. He's an amazing artist. I probably could do a lot better with him physically suggesting things and showing me tricks of the trade, but I attempted what I'm capable of right now. Thank you Jonathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment