Friday, April 30, 2010

242/365 Scorpion's apprentice


I yoinked Scorpion's mask from Mortal Kombat. I've been staring at this so long now that I can't tell if I blended it well enough or not. I gotta keep practicing if I'm going to get it right.

I got the best compliment the other day. A wonderful friend of mine said that from the beginning of this 365, he could see the progression of my use of photoshop. He said I have gotten much better with my skills and that it's like day and night from the beginning of the project.
It was the whole idea on setting out on completing this project was to learn this program and photography as well.
I know I have a lot to learn still and practice with PS, but at least my friend has noticed that I've made some improvement. Any is great!!

Sorry I talk about that so much. It's just that this is a project I've actually started and have stuck to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment