Sunday, April 18, 2010

230/365 I'm going to pump you up


This was taken a few days ago at Daytona Beach. It's not literally today, but I'm exhausted. I got off the plane, got to unpack and sleep. And then I got started into a straight 6 day work week. Then I get a day off, then begin anew with another 6 days and repeat. Yep, for the next 3 weeks. I need it considering I just bought a new camera I wasn't anticipating on buying.

I might be doing this rehashing photos for the next week or so. My camera has officially decided to say goodbye. I had the auto focus problem fixed in November. Then, when I was trying to take a picture the other night for 228/365, the auto focus again would not work. On top of that, the censor would not react at all. The pictures have less clarity and I think after a good 3+ year run and being in 3 different countries and as much as I use it, it's time to say goodbye. I bought a T2i body and it should be here within "7-10" business days.

I'll be trying to use it by just manually focusing it and praying for a good picture, but I may be relying on my little camera to hold me until I can play with my new one. :( I love my rebel xt. It was my first real prosumer camera. Ah, the life of electronics. I'm now more scared than ever that my Macbook is going to die. I've had this for about 5 years. If this dies, I'm up shit creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment