Friday, May 14, 2010

256/365 dirty smear


For some reason I just feel like this photo. Dirty, unkempt, messy. Not sure why.

I realized today that I can't NOT do photoshop. I intend on shooting photos to find my place with natural photos and them turning out as good as they can be, but I think I'm going to continue on with what I've been doing.

I like creating false worlds. Or images that cannot be produced naturally. It makes me feel the most creative. It's not me to force myself into not playing with photoshop. I feel like i've gotten better with PS within the last 256 days. I want to continue on that path. It makes me feel like I'm doing something or achieving a personal goal. It may not be like everyone else's, but it's mine.

I think restricting what I shoot is just not in any way a smart idea. I got to edit the wonderful alibubba's photo today and what came out was something that surprised myself. I never thought that I could make an image like that ever. But, I did. So, I know some people like seeing more natural photos, but it's just not me or my complete style.

No comments:

Post a Comment