Tuesday, May 25, 2010

267/365 mosaic


I've had this bulb that has a color mosaic over it and have yet to use it for anything. I think I used it once before, but with a shade over it. This time I just wanted to let it throw whatever colors out and then I added the little smoke wisps here and there. I've been in simple mode or just right now my mind is in other places than spending 3 hours on a tutorial the past few days. I'm in a creative slump. 
The gaga challenge in My face is my Canvas sounds like so much fun. I hope I can at least do something fun for that.

Things are counting down for me though and my mind is elsewhere. Right now family, friends, and my pup are my top priorities. So, my photos the next few weeks may include a lot of shoot and go shots or candids. It'll be good for me. I can look back on my 365 and see where things started going crazy right before I left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment