Sunday, May 9, 2010

Me through your eyes

Currently on Flickr, I'm involved with a group called "Me through your eyes." It's an amazing group where you trade photos and process them. Then you share your final product with your partner and share it to the group. I've met some amazing people and have had some amazing images given back to me. Here are my partners and the examples of what the final products have been:

my process on @latent_image's photo.


@latent_image's process of my photo.



my process on colleen's photo.


Colleen's process on my photo



My process on theladymargaret's photo


My process on Joel's photo (Boy_Wonder) In a complete literal sense, this boy IS really wonderful at what he does.


Joel's process on my photo. (God, I love this one)

This group has been so much fun so far. 
Here's the link to the group if you are interested in checking it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment