Monday, May 31, 2010

30 days -changed from 31 days

I realized while trying to fall asleep tonight that my countdown should end on the 29th of June rather than the 30th, because I will be leaving at 6am on the 30th anyways. So, knowing how I probably won't be going crazy on the computer until I at least arrive in Japan, that my countdown should be one day sooner. And wow. That means in exactly 1 month, I will be on my way to Japan. I'm so happy and excited right now. The somewhat unknown adventure I'm about to be off on makes me antsy and ready to get out of the current job i'm in right away. I want to make some good friends and new friends that I can go dance, karaoke, party with. I want to do what I didn't get to really do in college. Just have straight up fun. 


Nishi-Shinjuku from Tokyo's Metropolitan Government Office

No comments:

Post a Comment