Friday, July 2, 2010

305/365 Rain, rain go away


I've had nowhere to go today because it's just rain, rain, rain.  I'm catching up my 365 to be current. Though, that means I might be one day ahead in the US.  I've got to with what makes sense in where I'm at. The rain has left me with less than stellar options in scenery to take some good photos. I was actually planning on taking a day trip back up to Kiyomizudera, but the Japanese rain gods decided I better stay inside.

I really do need to just rest though today. Get some R&R. I decided to try the Japanese style of wearing shorts today. The girls wear shorts with tights underneath. The only thing I'm not doing correctly is being  teeny tiny and wearing high heels of some sort. Well, sorry Japan. I have a booty and my clothes need some room to accommodate it. 

I think I am actually going stir crazy today. Strange considering it's only been 3 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment