Monday, July 19, 2010

318/365


Grocery shopping...oohhhhh soooo exciting. I took the good ol' bike to the foreign food market and picked up some food that I'm desperately missing. *ahem cheese*
4 more days of training to go and then I get thrown straight into it on Saturday. It's going to be a stressful week. Then I get 1 day off on Sunday and go straight into a newbie week of teaching. 
I've realized how quiet I am to other people. I'm not very aware of it, but apparently I come off very shy and quiet. Meh, I'm really not once you get to know me, but then again I wonder how many people truly know me. My family and Stephen do for sure. Where can I meet some damn people in this city??!

1 comment:

  1. hi. i feel like a bit of a voyeur, as i've been looking at your photos on flickr and reading a little of your blog for well over a week now, but until this morning i haven't really "introduced" myself.allow me to rectify that.

    i think i first saw a photo of yours in the "kansai days" pool and added you as a contact then. on flickr, i'm "photos from my lives", but in "real" life, i'm joseph. i've been in japan for a while now and live a little north of osaka city proper with my boyfriend of 8 years or so, yuji-kun.

    if you're up for it, it would be nice to meet for tea or coffee or something stronger. i'm not exactly sure where you are in the city (or if you're in kyoto or osaka, for that matter), but i suppose we can work out the details later. i'd also love to go on a photo-walk-about. i've only been taking photographs for a little less than a year and don't really have any foto-buddies...

    in any case, best of luck to you on your upcoming job once your training is over. who are you working for? i'm also an english teacher here, though i'm working at a couple of universities in the area. i'm not sure what the best way for you to contact me is, but i guess you could either send me an email through flickr or to my hotmail account (sheehanesque at hotmail dot com).

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete