Friday, January 1, 2010

123/365



This New Year's ended up being a pretty good one. I've had some blah ones the past few years, but this one made up for those crappy ones. We started the night out at Stephen's friends where we could see the fireworks over Lady Bird Lake. We took a lot of photos goofy photos with sparklers, but that was the fun of it.
Then we went to my high school friend PJ's house and I had a blast. It's always good to see old friends and shoot the shit with them. Little did I know, we took a look at the clock and saw it was 5:30am and we knew we probably should go considering our hosts kindly obliged us until then. I thought it was
pretty cool that we ended up being the last to leave the house because I got to really talk to PJ and Brittany.
I had a good time. I hope they did too.

View my picture in black: View On Black







No comments:

Post a Comment