Thursday, January 14, 2010

136/365



I feel so bad today. Headache. Sinus pressure behind my eyes and and a nose that never stop running. My ears are clogged and I don't have an appetite. Is this what you do to me Cedar? Or is it something else? I have an appt. on Feb. 9th with an ENT for my swollen lymph nodes on the left side of my neck and jaw. I have been freaking myself out because a lot of my symptoms have been that of Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I know it's stupid to think that, but with enlarged lymph nodes that haven't gone back to normal in over six months, you start to worry a bit. I've been through a couple rounds of antibiotics that haven't done anything. They stay the same size.
Now my GP wants me to go to an ENT. What a great sign if he can't figure out what's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment