Monday, January 18, 2010

140/365



I'm feeling out of body at the moment. I have two doctor's appt.'s tomorrow. One to check these lymph nodes that keep popping up swollen and the two that are hard under my jaw. The next is the dentist to see what the heck is going on with my root canal tooth and why after two years, I'm still having problems with it. It's a possibility it can be contributing to my lymph nodes if their is an infection deep in my gum or jaw. Either way, I'm feeling really worried. Yes, I'm somewhat of a hypochondriac.
But, you just know when something doesn't seem right with your body.
These lymph nodes are freaking me out. I already have my scarred and under-working thyroid that I take medication for, but I don't want anything else on my plate.  I can't afford to deal with any more crap. I make too little money and no insurance. Vulcan just doesn't supply that.
I'm demanding a blood test tomorrow to check my thyroid levels and to also check my white blood cell count. Just to make sure my lymph nodes have nothing else going on with them.

texture by pareerica

No comments:

Post a Comment