Wednesday, January 27, 2010

148/365



This one I tried a tutorial. It came out only half as good as I wanted it to be. I also learned how to use stroke paths and they are a bit wonky on this photo. I need more practice. At least I know how to use them in a general sense now. I also learned the displace filter on phototshop, but I have no idea how to use it for a photo yet. There are so many things you can do with photoshop it's almost overwhelming.

So, since Japan has been pushed back yet again, that means that I can go see Muse in March in Ft. Worth. I spent $120 for two tickets (most of it for stupid fees that ticketmaster charges) and will be looking forward to my 2nd show for my most favorite band ever.
This last album is my least favorite, but I still won't miss the chance to see them. They still put on a hell of a show. It's either my brother or my mom that are going to come with me this time. Gotta share the love.
Tomorrow I'm going to go to Half Price to sell some books and try and find something to read. I have the Patrick Swayze's book that he wrote right before he passed, so I know that's going to be a tear jerker.
Apparently, Pancreatic cancer only makes itself known (or obvious something is wrong) until it's in its late stages of development. So, you are screwed basically once you find out. There is no truly fighting it and winning. It's just delaying the inevitable.
Cancer is a scary thing. Poor Michael C. Hall (Dexter) has Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Cancer doesn't give a shit who you are.
All I ever want is to just die in my sleep. I just wish it would happen that way.
Screw growing old.

No comments:

Post a Comment