Thursday, March 4, 2010

186/365 i'm feeling pretty crappy

Following a very stressful and incredibly retarded situation with my coworker, I had the luck to get nice and sick. 3 times over. Bronchitis, Sinus infection, and asthmatic lungs. Awesomeness. 
My throat is so raw and my nose is like cement was poured in it and nothing is coming in or out. 
Breathing with only my mouth is ridiculous. I ate once today. I think I was not hungry at all today
because my throat hurt so bad and my stomach was being fed whatever what was running down my throat. I sound like I've smoked all my life. I called my mom just to scream "Get off my lawn!" in my new smoker lady voice because I sound like I've switched places with that dead social worker lady
in Beetlejuice. 

The whole situation with my coworker will work out as it will. He did something wrong and somehow he's trying to look in any direction he can and dig a hole for himself with all the excuses and 
petty insults that he can think of. If he would just say sorry and that what he was doing 
was shitty, I might have just gotten upset but it wouldn't have turned out to be the 
circus it has become. I work with him twice a week and at this point, those two days are going to be
really uncomfortable. 
I can only just hope that things will work out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment