Tuesday, March 16, 2010

198/365 Lost


Yes, I am an entire day early to posting this. But, looking at my next two days, I won't have time for any picture taking. So, I had to do both my pictures today. One for The Fall and one for just a general 365. 
Tomorrow I have to work a double shift. Then I come home, go to sleep, get up, and then head to Dallas to see Muse with my brother. I think they are going to be a secret show during SXSW as well. But, I'm going to go see them in their full stage production set. If they play, I can't imagine the Austin Music Hall or Stubb's being the full visual show. Either way, I'm looking forward to Wednesday night.
Tomorrow, I'm not looking forward to so much. 
I should probably go get some sleep. I'm hoping I go into work tomorrow and not have to see a particular face. If I do, then things in the store are going to be pretty quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment