Sunday, March 7, 2010

187/365

This was for 3/6/10. I'm just now getting around to uploading it. I've spent my most of the last two days sleeping and watching movies. 
The Secret of Kells was particularly a great film. I wish it had more of a chance against Up, but Up is also so good that it deserves the oscar nod as well. 
Watched The Isle (a rather disturbing Ki-duk Kim film), Rec 2 (not that bad), Posession (a Korean horror film that was great until the ending), and I'm about to watch the next episode of Spartacus. It's kind of a guilty pleasure along with Vampire Diaries. 
I sent my recruiter a message in hopes of getting a response on the possibility of a timeline of when I can look forward to placement. So far, nothing. 
After the whole situation with my coworker, I'm really ready to move on. I realize I have a degree and should be using it to make more than 7.50 an hour. Also, the drama and ridiculous backstabbing that occurs there is just amazing. It's like the people who work there have nothing better to do than scheme and basically try to make everyone else unhappy because they haven't done anything better with their life. 
So many people are two-faced, it's just depressing. I've found a handful of friend that I know would last a lifetime, but I've found more who are just sad disgusting shells of people. 
I think the ones who work their a few years and then move on are smart to do so. It's a vortex that is hard to escape. I dunno why, but it truly is. 
Enough with the sour notes. I'm still just reeling from how insane wednesday turned out to be. 
And also how fickle and a liar that certain coworker could be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment