Wednesday, March 10, 2010

190/365


Today was just too pretty to not get outside. Even for a little bit. I've been sick since Thursday with really bad bronchitis and a sinus infection that will not go away. They are still hurting me daily even though I've been on a regiment of antibiotics. Story of MY life. 

I watched a really good Argentinian horror last night called The Appeared and then followed it up with The White Ribbon. Can't say that I enjoyed that one as much. 
Another thing that seems to separate me from the crowd. Work is as expected. 
People just acting strangely because they either know my side of the story or Austin's side of the story.
Hacking. Ha. Yeah right. Learn how to close out your damn email and maybe 
I won't have to see it when you have something to hide.

more from today:






No comments:

Post a Comment