Monday, March 15, 2010

195/365


Of course, one of my favorite films of all time is The Dark Crystal. I had to become a gelfling.
I also had to have Fizgig join me in my photo. That's actually my little miniature sized fizgig that goes with my Kira and Jen dolls. Yes, I have Kira and Jen dolls.  Boy, I have more than that too. That's just the tip of the iceberg in how crazy I am for movie memorabilia of films that I love. 
I have this dream that one day, when I have my own home, I'm going to have either shelves or a room just devoted to all my awesome movie stuff. Or I'll have it displayed around the house. All I know is that I already need a serious cabinet to hold all my things. 
The other movies I'd like to do are The Labyrinth, Willow, and The Princess Bride. I'm not sure how to pull any of those off. I had to go buy that wig for this picture. So, when these pictures start costing me money, it's not bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment