Thursday, March 11, 2010

192/365 Perfume


Like I said in my previous post, Erica inspired me to do a movie themed 365 set. So, I decided to do my favorite film Perfume: Story of a Murderer as my first themed 365. Oh boy. Little did I know that 
this would get my my first Explore on Flickr! 
I am so excited! If it wasn't for Erica, I wouldn't have done this photo and I wouldn't have done much of anything last night. 
So, I'm proud of this one. It represents one of my most favorite films and it came out just like 
it was supposed to in my head. 
I think tonight I'm going to do The Fall. I've been playing around with the idea of either Monoke or Totoro, and I think Totoro might be easier. But, I'm going to mull over those a bit longer. I'm gonna see what I can do with The Fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment