Monday, December 13, 2010

Holy crap.

So, I had to get another 3 months of my anti-anxiety medication and went back to the nice doctor who gives me 3 months worth of medication at one time. It's awesome and so cheap.
Well, I've been sleeping like shit per usual and probably more so now than any other time from all that's happened recently in my life. So, I asked about sleep meds. He was totally cool and was like, "Oh, so you have trouble sleeping?" Yes sir, I really do. I explained my hard time with it over the years and he just nodded and pulled out this big thing of different sleep meds listed on it.
He then went on to explain that he wants to prescribe me Maesuli? Something like that for those nights I have a bit of a hard time, but it isn't dire. Then he prescribed me rohipnol. I was like, uh, you sure that's a good idea? He laughed and told me about the story of when another foreigner explained to him that in western countries it's used for rape. He seemed concerned, but he said that I only should take it when I am home and know I have a good 8 hours of rest time ahead of me.
Uh yeah!! No shit.
So, I now have a prescription for Maesuli. So, I had no idea what the hell maesuli (sounds like my-soo-lee) was, so I looked it up. Guess what. It's ambien. 10mg. Same as what I was on at home. I'm a bit worried because ambien and I didn't have a good relationship because I was a retard and abused it.
But, I think I really need the sleep aid. I'm a bit anxious about the rohipnol. I'll try half a tablet tonight and see how it goes and then decide what's best.
Just wow. I walked out of the doctor's today and basically could be mistaken for a mini drug lord. Yowch.

No comments:

Post a Comment