Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcome home!

Seeing my pup after 6 months

Sorry for the darkness. She literally went crazy for about 10 straight minutes. I don't even know. It might have been longer. But, I've never gotten so many kisses and that tail...
She's yet to leave my side except when my grandma made dinner. Right now though, I'm exhausted. I've been traveling over 36 hours and for some reason even in my own bed, can't pass out.
It's by coincidence I found out from my mom that my friend Brandy is actually coming in over the holidays!! Not for very long, but long enough to go see her. I'm so absolutely stoked and timing couldn't be more perfect.
Everything in my plans until at Monday is full. That's so good. Then after New Year's, I wanna go spend some much needed time at the farm.
We did Christmas with my sister today though when I got home because she's off to her dad's over Christmas. She loved every single Pokemon thing I got her. I also went ahead and gave everyone else there stuff.
Surprisingly, papa was the one who tried Mochi and liked it the best. I could see on my mama's face myabe she wasn't liking something about it. Guess what flavor papa likes best?
Matcha.
Looks like I'm definitely Papa's girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment