Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh and...

Nobody really cares, but I have bangs now. Or as the Brits say, I have fringe. I haven't had a change in hairstyle in at least 6 or 7 years now? The last time I did something that changed my look completely was when I chopped off my long hair. For some reason I was watching David Bowie music videos from when he was young and I just thought, fuck it. I want a change. He always experimented with his hair. It's no shaving of the head or anything, but I wanted to try something different. I'm not used to it quite yet, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I was worried it would destroy my features, but it seems to just kinda be. I'll decide as they grow out whether I feel more comfortable with them or not. I just needed a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment