Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One of my proudest moments

It was all by fortunate luck, but god, it was awesome.


Don't talk/ Don't text


I was seriously giddy from being literally 4 feet away from Sam Rockwell. Too bad I was behind the camera and not giving him my number. HA! In my dreams.
I need to start updating my resume and getting all my videography work in there and the IMDB credit I have from Stephen's short film. I was behind the scenes trying to more or less help him cope with all the craziness getting that thing ready. His stress was going above and beyond though and I started to stress out as well. I was at rehearsals and the casting calls. I helped with wardrobe. I did enough to give me some credit. It may not be "1st camera" or "producer", but it's something.

School starts August 24th. I'll be taking a full load of upper level courses to get that GPA up. Also, I've ordered the 2011 GRE study book and I'll be cracking on that until April or May when the 2012 version comes out.

I've been talking to my friend Nathan in Austin and while I'm over here and he's in Austin, we are thinking of collaborating on a photo blog together. We will have to set some rules/guidelines for the photos and we will have a photo exchange. I'm excited about this because it pushes me to go out and do what I love to do. I didn't take many photos while I was in Austin. It seems all ambition left me when I got there because I was dealing with a lot of emotional crap. It's not like I'm not now because it doesn't just turn off, but focusing on something like this will help.
Britta and I are also going to go out and find places to just chill and draw. We want to find places where we can just sit and take in the surroundings and just sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment