Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow!

I had a good time last night going out. We met up with a few others from our job through the night, but we ended up at Kama Sutra (the karaoke bar) and finally left there at 5am so I could get the first train home. I accidentally fell asleep on the train and missed my stop and woke up literally when the doors were shutting at my station. I felt like a dope. So, I finally rounded my way back and as I was walking home, it was snowing. It's still flurrying outside, but it's not sticking as much as it was this morning.


Sorry for the clanking. That's my little charm attached to my phone that kept banging against the back of my iphone. I was really like a little kid. I started running and sliding my feet in the untouched powdery stuff. It was funny because I rounded a corner and a Japanese guy was doing the exact same thing. We both laughed when we saw each other and both gave a pretty friendly "Ohayou Gozaimasu!" when we passed one other. I love moments like that.

It's bad quality probably because I was so cold walking home, but here's me and the snow behind me.


Yeah, the quality of these images aren't too good. But, I was rushing home because my feet felt frozen and my nose was completely numb. But, it was a beautiful sight with it all almost untouched because it was so early in the morning.

And here's a few images from the night that I really loved:

We have new giant ads for our school. I had to of course make myself look the part of our employees.

 Brendan and Asha:
 Britta in the midst of a conversation:
Me looking less than enthused. I think I was just listening to the conversation going on.
 I love this gal:
 Two amazing people. Molly and Tommy. They've been christened Tamale. "Tomolly"
 Molly and I and a nice photobomb by Tommy:
 I think this is my favorite pic of me and Tommy trying to get a picture together. The timing couldn't have been better.
 Molly and Britta:
 We finally succeeded in getting both our faces in a shot:

After Tommy and Molly left, Britta and I just stuck around Kama until the trains started running again. It was surprisingly packed all night long in the bar. There were so many Brits and Irish in the bar last night. So, Britta and I were pretty content with most of the song choices. The last one we sang was Welcome to the Jungle and my voice sounds pretty horrible. I sound like I've been smoking my entire life yet once again. I don't understand why my voice can't handle singing for very long. It makes me sad considering how much I love doing karaoke.

But, since I ended up staying out all night,  I ended up sleeping really late today. I've got to get up early for a 10-4 shift tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get some rest and not mess myself up too bad with the all-nighter. Or as my Iphone wanted to do with predictive text: All-nigger.
Mmmmkay, Apple. I think someone over there is letting this phone produce words that shouldn't even be assumed to be written. I can't type hell without getting "he'll." Yet, I type nighter and I get nigger. Not cool. Not cool at all.

I'm going back to my trash TV watching now. I'm starting a new series called The Cape. I'll give it a couple of episodes, but I have strong doubts about this one. C'mon HBO. I'm ready for Game of Thrones NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment